Friday, July 27, 2007

Can we start the countdown?

34 weeks done, 6 to go...today tho, technically 5 and a half. Or we could even say 4 and a half if things stay the way they were/are. Or if they move, who knows how much longer this could go on! Things are popping out, waddling is occurring and living in the right side ribcage is still in effect. Which I guess is good for the bathroom aspect, I don't normally get up during the night...I can make it to the wee hours of the morning (hahaa, wee hours!)

And if you can handle it, this is what I see when I look down. Ick.

Holy crap. (Just had a minor reality check.)


The other night I came home from work and putz'd around for awhile (you know, that after work "high", hunger and thirst?) And then I found this!


Someone fell asleep reading Harry Potter! Which is okay, 'cause I think that was the same day I did the same thing.


Doctor tuesday the 31st, ultrasound later that week. I think that's it for now!


Sorry, no goat eating shorts pictures...I gave him a stern talking to tho.

No comments: