Wednesday, July 11, 2007

8 weeks (or less) to go!

Here we are at 32 weeks. I still fit in my own shirts even! huh.

Got a confirmation phone call from the doctor the other day...the placenta hasn't moved yet, I'll have 2 more ultrasounds between now and then and if it doesn't move we're looking at scheduling a c-section. I'm assuming this would be scheduled earlier than the due date as they do not let you go naturally with this due to bleeding. So I want to take a poll! Please leave a comment suggesting a date and the reason why! If it's for logistical reasoning or sharing a birthday reason, we'll take all into consideration. :)

I've started working at Target...last week was my first week, did I say this already? Apparently they're the only place in the world that doesn't care if you're pregnant when they hire you. It's been going well. I got to train in Food Avenue on monday...I didn't realize how good the dang food is there! The pretzels, the pizza, the popcorn! Fall of 2008 they have plans to open a new bigger store down the road and then that'll have that Starbucks Pizza Hut type food area that all the new ones have. I was trained there and at the service desk so I'd be available to cover breaks, but mainly I'm a cashier. I think if I want more hours I could sign up for those areas now too.

Greg turned 35 yesterday! I was attempting to make him one of his favorite meals, Baked Chop Suey, and apparently i was screwing up before I put the meat in the pan (brown hamburger first) so he took over, and made his own birthday meal. Oops. And being the hormonal nut-job I am, I got all depressed.

I'm currently waiting for the cable guy...he has 45 minutes to get here. Slacker.

Is everyone excited Harry Potter opened today? No clue when we'll get around to seeing it...when it comes out on video? Speaking of, we went to the video store for the first time in eons last night and there is crap for new releases out there. I subscribe to netflix, which I totally love and highly recommend! It's great for me because Greg would never rent all the chick flicks I want to see.

That's it! Have a good rest of the week. My shower is this weekend, yahoo!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest August 21st...it has a nice ring too it...
Plus his 21st birthday will be his golden birthday! good times!

Cindy said...

No to the 21st, that WAS my anniversary date, but no longer and it can't be the 18th because that is Hannah's birthday! So how about...the 28th, that's a nice bold number!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm not sure anyone can top Angie's date! Good one. I suggest August 7, 2007 that way it will be 8-7-07, easy to remember.

R6Chick said...

Where are you registered? I suggest August 22nd so Thor can be exactly one year and one month younger than Tarzan.