Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Time flies when you're buildling a baby!

Here we are at 31 weeks. 31 weeks...I thought I'd never get past 30.


Oh dear, are those love handles? Go away!

It's the fourth...we didn't do much, went for a drive around some area towns, did some damage at the grocery store, ate, a lot. Pretty much a veggie day staying out of the heat. I worked 2 nights at the Target so far. Simple as a dimple if you ask me. I got to check out my first box of condoms last night, teehee! So hard not to giggle.

Oh my, I just saw Russia wins the 2014 Olympics. Was that the one Chicago was battling for? Oh, it's for the 2016 ones. So the summer ones. Who wants to go to Russia in the winter? Didn't these people watch Rocky 4?

We did get internet in our sweet apartment now, so I am hooked up. We have some adjustments to make yet, like getting a splitter so we don't have to unplug the tv or internet depending on what we're doing...and we really need more furniture...oh it's just glorious...hopefully in the next couple weeks we'll get everything set up...and then in the next few weeks after that, rearrange everything to fit Thor and his belongings. Whew!

So speaking of making the coaxial switch, it's that time. Nighty night!

No comments: