Friday, June 02, 2006

Welcome Hurrican Season!

It's that time of year everyone, Hurricane Season! Rumors are that something BIG is supposed to happen again, but we'll see. Don't worry, we'll be ready...I think.

In other big news, SCAD kids are finally DONE! Yay! That means work won't be as busy and rowdiness will begin even more. If you look closely at that commencent page you'll see what I'm doing tonight...walking my happy feet two blocks down to the park and watching The Blues Traveler! For free! I'm so excited! Last year they had James Brown (even better) and the year before they had George Clinton and the Parliment Funkadelic. Vera Wang is somewhere around town too I think, or she just was...the goddess of wedding gowns. Man, who'd-a thunk this town is that oozing of celebrity.

Okay, I have to finish getting ready for work! Have a good weekend ya'll!!!

No comments: