Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Rumor

Last night was sweet! Here are a couple photos...
12x zoom...














where I actually was...















They put on a good show, I think...the music was good, couldn't tell what they were doing up there! I listened while Porter got more attention then the band! He was Mr. Popular last night, whooweee! Nobody talked to me, but they talked to him "You sure are pretty...you sure are handsome...what's your name..." goodness gracious! Our own little celebrity!

Speaking of celebrity and a city oozing of it, the rumor is...Casey Affleck is in town getting married to Joaquin's sister and they're all staying up at the Mansion. That means Ben, Jen and baby Violet are all here, just a mere 3 blocks away from us and I have NO WAY besides stalking, to catch a glimpse. Porter and I just went for a walk and I saw one wedding and one bridal party in the park, but heck if there was anyone famous there. OH wait a minute...Greg's been canoodled...they're already married with one kid!!! Well, then who the heck is here? I think Greg needs to find a new informant. hah! Bad rumor mill, bad!

Ugh, alright, I guess I'll go find something else to be excited about. Tata!

No comments: