Friday, June 16, 2006

My 18 Cents

I didn't know what to title this one, as it's going to be hodge podges of info, maybe even 18 cents worth!

Alberto came and went. I watched the rain out the windows at work. There were crazy tourists even riding around doing tours! Silly tourists.

I got a raise at work! I found out that I'll be downtown through the summer. Laura's last day was today so I'm on my own now! I'm supposed to be getting more responsibilities too...I'm not sure what, but nothing like supervising a crew of 10 or anything. Ha! Greg is having good luck right now too. He's in the interview process at JCB. We'll probably find out next week how that goes. Keep your fingers crossed!

Not much else has been going on. I thought I saw K-Fed at the park jogging one night, but then I think I saw the same guy tonight, and it so wasn't him. I need to get my celebrity vision checked! Tomorrow is saturday, so it'll be wedding day at the park! Always something to see! Unless people are getting smart to the hot weather? Hahaa! Ohh, the fireworks are going off at the Sand Gnats stadium! Can't wait until the 4th of July to actually see some. The team isn't that great, but I hear Thirsty Thursday is the place to be!

Okay, this did not add up to 18 cents! Sorry for the lameness!

No comments: