Saturday, June 10, 2006

IMDB was WRONG!

OMG, I can't believe it...my bible was wrong. Crap! Of course they don't say where, but numerous people told Greg they were all here. Dag-gummit. I could've done a better job stalking! Teehee!

Not much else going on. It's hot again. Last week was bearable, but today was yucky. It's still high 80's at 9:30. This morning I broke a sweat watering a couple plants!

We ate at Jalepeno's for the first time finally. I keep hearing it's the bomb for Mexican Food around here. It was good!

My trainer girl is leaving me. She found a new job, accidently of course...so now they don't know what to do with me. So I just asked for more money for now. :) I guess we'll see what happens in the next couple weeks. But I know I need more responsibility or something, my brain is turning to mush as I lean on the front counter watching the tourists go by!

Adios ya'll!

No comments: