Friday, May 26, 2006

First Check!

I got my first paycheck today! Whoohoo! I must celebrate...I will buy toilet paper, shampoo...you know, the basics!


Other News: Most of you know about my dad...but to get the rest of ya up to speed: he had a couple heart attacks this week and had a quadruple bypass on Tuesday night. Now, he is doing great! I talked to him for a little bit today, he got to sit up with the assistance of the bed. He said food doesn't look or taste good...I said that's cause there's no salt. So Mr. Chocolate & Cheeto's will now become Mr. Apple's & Banana's! But he is doing excellent and should be going home wednesday.

So other than that nothing has been going on. Greg's working all weekend, but we'll find some time to celebrate the 3-day weekend! Tomorrow, like I said, I'm going to celebrate with some shopping, do some girlie stuff...Sunday is possibly another beach day and a evening at Tubby's listening to a couple bands...and Monday, time for The Last Stand!

Here's a picture of our fireplace (non-working) area with the picture Greg's cousin did and some decor. It's one little area we have actually tied together and decorated!

Everyone have a great holiday weekend...Thank A VET!

No comments: