Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Stretch Armstrong

I feel like stretch armstrong, except it's not my appendages that are stretching, it's my belly skin and I don't know how much further it'll go!

28 weeks with the girls (taken this morning)

28 weeks with Jake (6/07)


All I need is my nuk and my Wiggles guitar.
I got mom's blue eyes and chocolate addiction...beyond that, I'm all dad.
We were at Hobby Lobby today and saw some stellar shamrocks! So of course we had to have a shamrock shake to celebrate!

So as of right now, Jake's been screaming for about a hour. I guess someone doesn't want to nap? Too much shamrock shake? Oh dear.

At his 18 month check up, he weighed 24 pounds (50th percentile) and was 34 inches high (90th percentile). Meaning, he's a bean pole! He wears pretty much all 24 month clothes already...can squeak into a few 18 month things - t-shirts, a few pants. Everything else is perfect. Clean bill of health I guess! And me too. I go for another ultrasound next week and doc appt. Last week, I was in and only gained 1lb in 2 weeks. Wow.

That's all I got for now. Oh yes...only 10 weeks to go!

1 comment:

Tokyo Biker Mommy said...

Jake's into his guitar right now? Cool, so is Saul. This morning he woke me up (he gets himself up and comes into mommy/daddy's room) saying, "Mommy, should i get my titar?" Saul doesn't mispronounce many words so it's extra cute when he does, shucks.

That's some righteous belly you are growing, make sure to use your Palmer's. ;-)

Love ya,
Sara