Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Officially Spring

I haven't seen a robin yet, but I have some crocuses blooming! Jake and I went for a stroll around the block and lo and behold in the front of our house, flowers! I was pretty excited. Here they are! I have more coming up around the house but this little group was the only one with blooms. I love 'em!
And here's Mr. Coolio sporting some new shades, droopy drawers and his favorite hoodie.

We had company this weekend (Randy, Shelley and Alexa) and here they are stuff their face and trying to wink. Pretty dang funny. Oh, just Jake and Alexa...the adults used silverware.


And here's some random cuteness from the weekend...

At least they're not banging their fists and demanding food.
That's right, make with the food and we'll be happy. Leftover Rocky's, applesauce, pudding...

And for supper...little bit of this and little bit of that of what the grownups feasted on later. mmMmmMmm.

Sunday they had a good snack, cut out cookies! They provided their own cheese.

And a stop at the outlet mall before they left for home. Jake found the dirt under the wood chips of course. That was after he ran down the little hill and meet the sidewalk with his face. Nothing can stop me, I'm a BOY!!!

Ohh...I have a 30 week picture, but the camera is still upstairs and I am carrying just too much weight to make too many unnecessary trips. :) I got winded last night after carrying a laundry basket up, haha! And the girls have been very busy today...I don't know what they're so excited about. Sheesh! I had a doc appt last friday (the 13th)...had a FFN test and all is good (no labor expected in the next two weeks.) And everything else he looked at is a.o.k. I lost 1/2 pound, nobody said anything about that so I guess it's okay. I haven't been eating quit as much as I was, so I'll go with that. And I'll make sure to eat more shakes, ice cream, chocolate pie... I also saw my doc at Woodman's the day before my appt and he said "ohh, starting to waddle!" Starting? So I go back again in two weeks...do the FFN test again and for the last time (after 32 weeks the results aren't reliable I guess.) Actually I think I go in right on 32 weeks.

Okay, just ran out of power. Good night ya'll!

No comments: