Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ladies

Had another ultrasound yesterday! It's pretty cramped in there, but somehow Rightie (B) was able to turn around and she's head down now too. Proof positive here of their two melons smashed next to each other.

And here's Righties face, right below where it says face...can you see it?
And here is Lefties face...she is upside down, her chin is right under where it says face. She is facing my back, so it was harder to get a good shot.
Aren't they cute?

So Leftie (A) is 2lb 11oz and Rightie (B) is 2lb 12oz. They both gained 1lb in 1 month on the money. Neat! (According to the ever knowing babycenter.com, at 29 weeks one baby is around 2.5 pounds, so the girls are right on track.) And so Leftie turned herself around which is causing me much turmoil up top with her feet! She doesn't kick them that much, but they are jammed up where feet should not be if you ask me! Otherwise we're all doing okay! I'm tired always, as usual, and feel like a lumbering moose! I go to the doc friday so may have some more updates then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, spring is almost around the corner. One day next week is suppose to be 54 and am getting the itch to get my "girl" out ie the bike. She, however, is not named; just "Girl". What digits do I program in the cell phone in case we're in the 'hood? I tried looking on-line but you must be unlisted.
I found Righties face instantly but took me a while to "find" Lefties, not realizing she was upside down, kitty corner. They are adorable, of course being your children, and Big Brother Jake (sounds like the Blues Brothers...just don't name the next boy "Elwood") will have his hands full, or fists sore from beating off all the deadbeats that will want R & L's attention.
I love reading your updates and stories. Of course, seeing pictures of the kids is great too.
Take care.
Lizette