Thursday, August 16, 2007

Inconclusive

Verdict of the ultrasound today: "inconclusive". Someones HEAD was in the way so they couldn't see anything. Yeah, he's heading down "the tunnel". The tech wasn't very "ohh, here's your cute baby" friendly, so we really didn't see much (my mom came along.) She did let us hear & see the heartbeat which was on fire today, 148! He is busy! So no pictures or anything. No size, nothing. But according to our rocket science calculations, he should be around 6lb 8oz right now if he's doing the right thing and gaining an ounce a day like the books say he should be.

I go to the doctor monday (Greg too!) so I guess now we wait and see what happens there. I really hope I don't get a phone call during Alice Cooper!

Towards the end, apparently women go thru this nesting phase. I have a list in my head and think of things to do all the time to get prepared (set up the pack-n-play, put together the stroller, pack for the hospital) but that all seems like a lot of work. Now tho, after hearing this inconclusive, he's on his way verdict today, I think I have the freaking out nesting phase...like crap, are we going earlier then we think? I haven't even made the nurses their cookies yet!

Well, here's 37 weeks of pure baby.



And I saw this coming back to Kenosha last saturday (the 11th) in the wee hours of the morning outside of St. Lawerence. There was about 10 balloons, it was pretty cool.

This weekend is the big fair! We go to BD in the a.m. tomorrow and finish getting things out of the house. The closing is at 2 and then we're free, free, free!!! Oh wait, oil change, thhhennnn we're free, free, free!

Somebody is dancing a jig.

Time for nervous nesting!

No comments: