Saturday, August 11, 2007

Doc Appt, nothing exciting

I'll be chiggered, look who's going to be on the big screen!!! That is exciting stuff! Maybe if they wait 18 years or so, our Thor can be the star.

I had my doctor appointment Friday. Nothing exciting there. I get to have ultrasound number seven Thursday to check things out again and then I go to the Doc (my normal guy, yay!) on Monday the 20th. They wanted the ultrasound done before my appointment to make sure he saw the results and get things scheduled if need be. Well, I hope we can schedule this thing soon! I mean get it scheduled soon, not get it done soon...although getting it done soon would be nice. I'm to the point of 90% uncomfortableness during the day and night. Tired. Hot. Lazy. Like right now I'm hungry, but I'm too lazy to make anything. Oooh, bowl of cereal sounds good. I thought about going and lounging in the pool, but that would require walking 30 yards. I did work 8 hours today, so that doesn't help. Maybe tomorrow after a good nights sleep. :)

So I'll whip myself up a bowl of cereal and watch Miss Potter, hopefully without falling asleep. I think Zodiac is here too and an Evening with Kevin Smith #2.

Later

No comments: