Tuesday, August 07, 2007

36 weeks

Here we are, large and in charge... And this is last night...notice the obscure shape...yeah, that's what he does...allllll night. "I swing my bum over here, no maybe over here, how 'bout my feets over here...no wait, let me flail my arms around too, yeah baby, can't get enough of that!"

3-4 weeks to go!

I had a nasty cold the last week...sunday was the climax and I've been getting better each day since. Can't wait for it to go away.

I think I can officially post this now, things have been rolling along smoothly and we haven't had any hiccups...the house, is SOLD! We close on Aug 17th. Everybody join me in a happy dance! We'll be in BD the next couple weekends for sure, moving things out this weekend and then closing (and of course Alice Cooper) the next weekend.

Time to get myself together...a nice long 8 hour shift at the target today. ugh. I can't wait for school to start...school supplies suck. Do you know some kids have to buy 10 glue sticks? Regular old glue doesn't cut it anymore. And they have to bring THREE boxes of kleenex. And they came up with this new invention, book covers made of stretchy fabric. Brown paper bags don't cut it anymore I guess. Where do you doodle during class now? Lame. I hope I remember how to make bag covers when the time comes.

Vent of the Day:

PLEASE, if you use one of those shopping baskets, UNLOAD IT! You loaded it up, you can unload it. Especially when your cashier is 9 months pregnant. If you don't, don't be mad at me when I tip it on the side and spew it's contents all over the belt...and not care how things are bagged. Hee! You don't see people making me unload their cart do you?

1 comment:

cstatman said...

hooray sold!