Thursday, July 03, 2008

Go North my good man

We're going up north this weekend...wayyyyy north...like this close to the U.P. (that's the Upper Peninsula of Michigan for you out of staters.) Here are some pictures to keep you sedated until we get back (and I hope it doesn't take me 3 weeks to post those pictures!)


Damn, I am one gooood looking dude.Check out my sweet ass ride.

Here i can be seen posing in front of our house. Ma was trimming a bush. The tree behind me is gone now, farewell fare tree.
I like to eat, I like to eat, I like to eat, eat hellllicopters...

My swing! My SWIIIIINNNNGGGG is over THHHHHERrrrrrrreeeee!!!

Ahhh, what is this? It's glorious, fantastic...

...sweet, sweet cookie dough...ogghhhhhh...

I eat nanners and messy stuff in the sink. Then I get hosed off.

2/3 of the upstairs is sanded and varnished! Whoohoo!

A decorated house! Here's the glorious dinning room.

And the opposite way of the dinning room. Yeah, that's all I got so far. Sorry!

1 comment:

Tokyo Biker Mommy said...

Can we trade babies for a week? A day? An hour? Shucks, OK, well, you have a super cutey on your hands and I LOVE the fact that he eats!

No pictures of the mythical countertops?!? Get on it!

Love,
Sara