Thursday, July 31, 2008

Myself

I googled my name and this is what I found. I think I can draw that good myself. But I think the counting sheep one is cute.

And did you know Jakers is a London photographer? ahhh, okay...don't look too close at that at work. I kind-of like this one better.

Let's see what Greg does...well, he either plays soccer or basketball. Or, teehee, a doctor!

Aww, that was fun! We're a creative family!

I'm waiting patiently for some stuff at work...I don't have any new pictures handy right now. If I have time later or tonight I will post some! We were in BD this weekend to celebrate a few things and took some cute pics!

Toodles, I heard the fax machine, I hope it's for me!

p.s. my work has the crapiest copier. I was pretty spoiled at Savannah Blue!

No comments: