Sunday, June 08, 2008

Furniture!

It's a miracle! We now have ALL of our furniture! We have a dinning room!

The doors weren't on yet, but you can see them on the side. My pops made both this hutch and the corner one. This one is made from the old bleachers of the old junior high in BD. And take note, the updated light, it's now black instead of brass nastiness.
So decorating and such is scheduled for this weekend. Greg will be away so the girls will play!

I LOVE noodles! and generally anything you stick in front of my face.

Well HELLLOOOOO ladies!

I do my own hair, no way does mommy give me this crazy curl!

Giggle is my middle name!

Now we have on our working hair.

Counter tops are coming tomorrow (monday)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything is coming together. Watch out world.

No comments: