Monday, December 03, 2007

My new blankie

Great Aunt Sandy made me a blankie...I received it the other day with all my statistics on it! It's so cute!


Saturday we got a blizzard! Mom and Dad were going to go to Schaumburg, IL to check out the cool shops, but once they saw a car coming at them in the median, they thought twice and headed to Woodman's...something in the same town and state. Doesn't Mommy look like she's in heaven?

And here's a size comparison for you...here I am on 11/28/07...

...and here I was on 9/19/07. I am laying the same way in the crib thingy almost busting down the wall in the first picture! Hee!

I don't know what else is going on. It's freaking cold outside, but I'm always nice and bundled up in my bundle me deal. We're excited for my first Christmas! If anything, I'll at least smile the whole time!

I'm going to play with Mommy now!

No comments: