Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Cat-sup

Not only do we have some Christmas catch-up to do, there's Dec. 20th, which would be who's 4 month birthday?
I dunno!

This guy!

Here we are at Christmas time. This was the 22nd...Mike & Christine brought a present for Jake that luckily has an off switch! Jake did attempt to open it himself!

Packer dismal Sunday! Packers lost against the Bears (but are currently spanking the Lions) and we decided to break out the high chair. He does okay in it...still a little tippy! But he was able to sit at the table with us for Christmas eve dinner.

Christmas Eve Daddy saved Jake from going to church. There were up by Gramma & Grampa Sutton for the day while the rest of us went to church and saw Taylor sing in the choir and Abby & Megan be Angels. Really, not behavior Angels, but Christmas Eve Angles.
Back at the house with Aunt Tricia.

Hanging out with Daddy in my adorable outfit waiting patiently for...

...MEAT!!! Gimme gimee!!!

Taylor held still for a couple minutes for a photo op!

Christmas daze

Jake lost the nap battle while Uncle Tony fights on!

Christmas day, wearing some new duds!

Grandma Sutton wakes me up every time! :)

It's my mommy!

Here I am reading Grandpa Sutton my favorite book.

Gramma & Grampa gave me this horse which cracks me up! Or is it Cousin Angie?

Here is my Cousin Nicki!
We all had a great holiday season, and it's not even over yet! For more pictures, see Grampa Buzz's blog! He's got some good stuff! (The link is on the right.)

Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments: