Friday, November 30, 2007

I could watch this 8 million times

I sent an email, but in case you see this first or want to come back and watch it over and over again like I do...here it is.
Merry Elfin' Christmas

Another holiday treat...I noticed a new stop sign on the way to/from daycare the other day after the long holiday weekend. I found it odd as there is one the block before/after. Then at night when I came home I noticed why they added this stop sign. Christmas Lane everyone. Kenosha has Christmas Lane (which Sara commented, I wouldn't want to live on that street because it would be depressing the rest of the year when it wasn't Christmas.) It is about a 2 block long, dead end street. EVERY SINGLE HOUSE HAS LIGHTS ON IT! And not just a strand to fit in, they decorate. It's awesome. Haven't driven down the street yet, but we will! So here is the first measly picture I took last night going thru the new (hopefully temporary) 4-way stop sign on the way home from work/daycare. I will try to do better, I promise. Oh yeah, that is a bad picture, but you kind-of get the idea of one side of the street.

No comments: