Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sick-o's

We're getting better! I took Jake to the doctor yesterday. He's been throwing up about twice a day since last Tuesday night, so enough of that! Just the flu bug, which I learned babies can carry up to two weeks! Ugh! So Pedialyte for him and sleep for everyone! Pedialtyte is amazing...got his tummy uncorked and the toots ensued! We're home today from work to get back on track.

Here's some pictures of the cutey pie.

This adorable outfit was supposed to be his Christmas outfit. Well, Mr Bean Pole has gangly arms and legs and his eyes are popped open because, well, he has a long torso too. (11/18/07)
This picture is going to win us $500 from Mug Rootbeer, I hope. (11/20/07)

Jake had pictures at daycare so he wore his rootin' tootin' good time outfit courtesy of cousin Saul. Here's our home photo shoot. (11/21/07)

I think this is the tootin' good time part.

Too much rootin' and tootin'
Here we are at Gramma & Grampa Roedl's during Turkey time. Porter REFUSES to eat his food out of the bowl....as you can see here, he's having a stare down with the few kernels that didn't get dumped out. (11/23/07)

Little Hero in Training. (11/23/07)
That's it for now! Somebody stunk up the joint so I have to go and take care of that! P.U.!

3 comments:

Tokyo Biker Mommy said...

Tell Greg to light a match next time!
Hahahahha!

Oh i do so crack myself up.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Getting big. I am sure he will love Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Jake is so cute! I hope he feels better! I love the one of your dog that you used in the Mug Shot contest - I am going to the site now to look for it!!!