Friday, March 10, 2006

Just Some Blab

Nothing new or important to post. I just got done with work at the Restaurant a bit ago and should be hitting the sack pretty quick for a full day there tomorrow. Blach.

The rummage/moving sale is next week, thurs-sat. I put a lovely ad in the paper...I wonder if it'll be the first one of the season? I forgot to ask. I saw the weather tonight too...not looking too promising, so wear your cuddl duds! haha! I'll also have the first brats of the season too! I will be selling brats and sodas, so if you need lunch, stop on by! And if you're interested in buying or selling anything, stop by wednesday evening or day for a preview sale! I'll be gone in the morning (interested car buyer), but will be home around 10:30...so call first if you're making a morning trip!

Alright, my brain is fried...but I will include this bit of a gem, a real life Simpson's Intro...Hilarious! And then again, nutt-o when you think about real life imitating a cartoon. (Brought to my attention by Charles, and I saw it elsewhere while cruising the blogs.)

Nighty Night!

No comments: