Friday, March 24, 2006

It's a Hit

The garage sale was SPECTACULAR! Both of us are very shocked at everything we sold and how much change we took in.

This was all that was left on Sunday...I tried to do a half off sale, which got rid of a few more things. And I was only open for a couple hours...good enough for that! I was so sick of people by then! Origianally the garage was full and the basement was full, I was prepared for that "giant blizzard" we were supposed to get. Sunday I sat out in the sunshine and didn't wear longjohns!





Saturday night Renee & Rick threw us a little going away party at Morry's. It was fun and good to see everyone "one last time".

We've been having our "last meals" all around! Last night was pizza at The Hitching Post up in Manchester. Today I'm having lunch with some ex-Royle associates at Glass Nickel Pizza. Greg's debating over Chili Johns or some gyro. I'm hoping he goes for Chili Johns, Gyro breath is pretty nasty. Tuesday I have a girls dinner at Dos Gringos...Monday I have a lunch with Jane and others over in Hartford at The Mine Shaft. We had wings at The Bar in Oshkosh a couple weeks ago...next week is wings at Headers in Kingston...more to come I'm sure! Out with the old and in the new pretty soon.

Not much else going on...Still trying to recuperate from the garage sale and get the house cleaned up, which is impossible while trying to pack too! Greg's working on the outside while I putz around inside. Hmm, maybe if I just pick up the pace a little bit...teehee!

The countdown is on, 1 week to go! Next friday, the 31st, we'll be leaving Beaver Dam with the Penske truck, Durango and the shirts on our backs. Well, I'm taking a few more shirts...and Porter...and my mom and dad are coming and...

No comments: