Tuesday, March 28, 2006

COUNTDOWN

(thanks Kirk for that great title!)

Yup, game on people, the end is near, the dawn is coming...

What's been going on...Greg first, his update is nice and easy...today he was up at his parents on the hunting grounds working on a new super deeeeluxe hunting stand. Stair case, roof, I think a hot tub too. Other than that he finished work and skipped out whistling Dixie. Yahoo! Greg, what else have you been doing? Eating places with me I guess...oh, and being sick. Food poisoning, flu, cold? A neat mix of everything I guess, hopefully he turns a corner soon and is 100% on friday!

Now me on the other hand, whew!

Last Thursday we did our last Roedl Girl Shopping Extravaganza in Madison. Every December we usually go to Mayfair mall for Taylor's picture with Santa and a little Christmas shopping. This time we had a purpose tho, ourselves and our future trips! Savannah and California! We're all going to Cali in April for a Celebration of Sara and Charles and Tarzan (that's the fetus' name).
So here's a couple pics from that, the little super model (I think Sara taught her that pose actually)


and me and her with the $4 Color Spongebob cookie.(I'm not really drunk)

Thursday night we decided to cruise over to Manchester to have a pizza at the Hitching Post (who knew he had a website).

Friday we went to Oshkosh to Kodiak Jack's, it was delicious! We met Greg's parents there and ate with all the wildlife...really, lots of full body mounts or crazy animals, not just deer. And then we went to the local watering hole back home.

Saturday...the day Greg got sick. I think I got a lot of packing done? It's all a blur during the day. But that night we went and saw Diann's house (sweet fire pit out back!) and went to Snapper Vick's for supper with them (Brett & Diann) and Joe & Lisa. We had to cut that evening a little short due to Greg's illness, we'll make up for it, don't worry!

Sunday: Guess what? More packing! How could you think anything different? And you'll never guess what delicious food was eaten that night! Give up? I myself ate a whole box of cheesy rice-a-roni. MmmMmmm. Exciting stuff.

Monday: The Mine Shaft in Hartford (see previous post) with Mom, Dad and Jane. It was so-so...but a good time. And no, we didn't go up to the $2million game room. That was lunch...we had 2 games of volleyball that night and went to Dos Gringos to patronize our sponsor...so it was margaritas, chips, salsa and cheese dip for supper for me! And I wonder why my belly makes funny noises. haha, it doesn't really...maybe a little.

And that catches us up to Tuesday! I had to go to Mom's house to make someone's birthday present...ran errands with my chauffeur (that'd be my mom). Greg was up working on the taj majal and I wasn't allowed to use the car. I did more packing and I finished the kitchen! Got started on my clothes...whoopeee. And then tonight! Tara, Megan, Angie, Tyler and I went to Dos Gringos for a "last supper". It was delicious of course!

Then I picked up Greg at his brother Steve's...he delivered Steve's purchase, 2004 Grand Prix...and came home, watched Elizabethtown (so-so) and here I am!

And off I go to bed...quit boring you. Tomorrow afternoon we're going north so Greg can finish his stand and then we're all (us, mom, dad, Steve, Rick) are going for some wings! Guess what I'll be doing in the morning? Duh.

No comments: