Thursday, December 07, 2006

o tannenbaum o tannenbaum

my how lovely you are. We got our tree last weekend and it's all decorated and beautiful. Pictures to come. Also put out all my house ornaments and they take up both shelves above the fire place...whew! We also got some hanging poinsettas for out front and they are glorious! I still have some finishing touches to do out there.

I bought a 7 pound bag of chocolate chips! It's freaking awesome! With a ziploc top of course.

This weekend, oh boy, it's going to be exciting! Greg scored us some tickets to the Jacksonville/Colts game on sunday. Sweet! I will U-Rah-Rah for the Colts i think. But I think we're going to head out early and actually tail gate WITH the delicious Grampa Rechek Brats I brought back with me. I'm so excited. I think Greg should wear his Favre jersey, teehee!

Okay, I have to go back to work!

No comments: