Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A New Ocean

I don't know about ya'll, but I love, love, love the Ocean's 11 movies...and here, my dears, is the trailer for Ocean's 13 coming June 8th. I hope that works. Yum.

We decided to go to North Carolina for the Holiday Weekend. Very excited for some new scenery. Porter will be staying at the spa resort getting a bubble bath and pedicure!

Oooh, pictures, let me see if I can find some recent stuff...

Here is our christmas tree (REAL!)



















and my ornament series of houses and shops and village things on the mantel....mantels.



















Here is work...this is the beautiful display I made for the season...if you look real hard you can see my purple present hiding behind them.



















This right here is what I stare out of alllll day. The front windows looking onto Wright Square and the Court House (one of them anyways.) But I do see a lot thru these windows and know when all the tourists are in town.















And this is the counter I stand behind alllllll day looking out the windows.


No comments: