Thursday, November 30, 2006

Whew

I did it...I got the computer fixed! I think...as best as possible? All thanks to Neil for the tremendous assistance! I think there are still some kinks to get fixed, but it's been running sublime this evening!

The rest of my stay in Beaverland was great! I forgot where I stopped off...tuesday? Tuesday night was dinner at Snapper Vick's with Nicki and Lisa...Tami showed up after and then her brother and then Jason. We had an excellent time, except for sick Nicki...hope you're feeling better!

Wednesday...oh yes, I posted a baby picture! She's adorable...everyone's home and she's a poop machine! (see beginning of Jay & Bob Strike's Back) I also had some Rocky's for lunch that day with Neil and Tara...then to Fort. Home again after the baby viewing and then a fun night out! Dos for dinner with Mike, Christine, Randy and Shelley...and Renee for a little while. Then we went out where I think we may have been the oldest ones there except for that crazy bearded feller. Teehee! It was fun, saw a lot of my track kids from back in the day, my how they grow!

Thursday...went and visited with Cindy for awhile where Hannah was a silly goose. Then up by Jane again to spread some christmas cheer and then later in the afternoon off to the Sutton's! Had an excellent meal of course!

Friday I ran some errands, went and saw the Okon's and that was about it! Back to reality!

We went and saw the new Bond movie...Greg really liked it...I thought it was good too. I've seen the old ones, but not many of the new ones. Oooh, and we got invited over to someone's house!!! Someone's actual house! We watched the Georgia game, but mostly ate food. It was fun.

Not much else going on...rained today so maybe the heat will go away. it's been in the upper 70's and a bit muggy. This weekend is "transform into Christmas" weekend!

Happy weekend!

No comments: