Tuesday, November 21, 2006

D-Day

I haven't heard from Angie yet, but there should be a new baby girl in the world right now!

I am having fun at home...got here saturday morning...got my hair cut, stopped by neice and brought her along with me for the day. We went to the bowling alley by Tara & Megan (Megan was there for a birthday party) and we bowled a game...then we had some food...headed to wal-mart where the girls acted like goofballs and made everyone smile. Saturday night Renee came over for her beauti control show...it was just me, Tara and my mom, but it was fun and we rushed her so we could all go to Heine's for pizza! Yay! After that Renee and I went out on the town (Tara too for awhile), but apparently no one else was out on the town 'cause we saw no one! But we had fun.

Sunday was shopping...the Roedl girls went to Mayfair mall and had fun. Sunday night just hung out with Mom and Dad.

Monday I had the offspring study thing in the a.m. That lasted until 11:30 or so...then I went to Pig and got a doughnut and did a little shopping. I made dessert for that night...picked up Taylor from school...and that night Dick, Elaine, Tony, Tricia and Taylor were there for a glorious supper...roast chicken, mashed taters, green bean casserole, corn, stuffing...and my dessert of course. Yum...Raspberry Dream Cheesecake...it's not as heavy as a regular cheesecake (not the exact recipe link, but you can search for what you like!) Then I was whisked out the door with Tricia to go and pick up a christmas present for Taylor in Madison. We stopped at East Town too and I accomplished one of my errands. Yay!

Now it's tuesday...went to Larson's for brekkies. Mom and I ran some errands...I got 5 packages of brats and a ring bologna to take with me from Rechek's, yum! We stopped at Freber's for a ring cleaning and watch batteries. Now mom's at church with Tricia, Dad's out looking for the lot line and I'm updating the world. After church we're going up by Jane and to Herberger's, who's having a sale...Herberger's, not Jane! Tonight is Snapper Vick's with some of the gals and tomorrow is baby viewing day! Yahoo!

Alright, I'm getting sleeping sitting in this comfortable chair...Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: