Sunday, February 26, 2006

Why are Women so Picky?

Well, The Wife didn't like it. I don't think she was here for even 15 minutes. Then I found out she's a teacher and needs her "storage space" and they have "several" children. Back up...she's a teacher? They didn't have school on friday...so why did I have to get my butt up at 6:40a.m. for this woman? Anyways, the realtor was in The Restaurant Saturday night and left me a wonderful tip, so it's all good. ;*)

There might be a change in rummage sale plans. I have to check with others involved. I might push it back a week and have a open house on the 11th instead. But if others took off of work or have changed their schedule for it, I'll keep it the same and have a late saturday or sunday open house. Plus maybe if it's pushed back a week the snow will be gone. Haha!

The other day I went through some clothes again. It was a sad day as I FINALLY threw out my favorite sweatshirt. It was one I got during track in High School...I may have gotten it sophmore ('92) or freshman ('91) year...I still have another one from one of those years tho! But I did take this memorial photo for prosperity! I wore that thing out...there were holes around the letters and on the cuffs. But oh man, did it see a lot! High School and College track...7 or 8 years of shin splints and breaking records. Ahhh, memories. Quick, think of your favorite old sweatshirt! My other one is great tho, a nice, thick hooded one that I still wear. If you're doing the math, I graduated in '94 and Greg graduated in '90...we just missed each other!


Ya'll have a good night and enjoy your work week. Neener, neener!

No comments: