Thursday, February 23, 2006

Keep Your Fingers Crossed

Tuesday morning we had our first showing of the house. It went well I guess. The realtor (for the buyer) called afterwards and said they were very impressed and we take good care of the house. Of course I do! Haha! So The Husband had to talk to The Wife (T.H. was the only one with the realtor Tuesday) and they’ll get back to me. Yesterday (Wednesday) the realtor called and T.W. wants to see the house too! Must’ve passed the initial inspection! So Friday morning bright and early at 8a.m. they’re coming again. Yay! So today is full of cleaning, again. Not that I have to do much…I vacuumed, did a little dusting and then just touch up the bathroom & kitchen. Of course tidy up too!

Next weekend (3rd-6th) we go to Savannah to look for apartments. Greg made some calls yesterday to some realtors that deal with rentals to set up some showings. I’m not really sure of all the outcomes…one said to just come in and look at their postings, one is sending a list and the other, I don’t recall! So we’ll have a lot to do when we’re down there. Searching and asking lots of questions. Cell phone service? Jobs? Where to live? Vets? Kennels? Help! Haha!


Here's our last trip to Savannah in a nut-shell. We went to Spanky's, home of the original Chicken Finger, and had a fantastic time! Oops, too fantastic. Teehee!

I got an ipod shuffle. LOVE IT! It actually gets me motivated to go for walks. Plus the weather has been a little nicer. It serves its purpose wonderfully. I also saved $40 by scouring ebay for a few days until I won one, yay! Now for some accessories. USB dock for sure. Right now I have to plug the ipod directly into the USB port on the back of the tower, which is a pain, but luckily I have it on a cart so I can just wheel it out. Whoever invented this thing, two thumbs up!

CAR! We’re selling the Grand Prix. If you know ANYONE looking for a car, let me know! It’s a 2004 GT, 38,000 highway miles, most of the bells and whistles, but no leather. Moon roof/sun roof, whatever those are called, huge trunk, the back seats fold down for an even bigger trunk! The front seat folds down too for a handy table or more room for those 2x4’s. And this baby corners like it’s on rails! Haha! It does drive and handle very nice…the family sports car.

Anything else? Not for now. I’ll let you know how showing #2 went with The Wife. I want all fingers and toes crossed! I’m hoping this house has some crazy voodoo that makes the first lookers buy it…after all, we did!

No comments: