Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New cast!

9/17/10
See bowl on middle left above the milk shelf? Cookie dough. See spoons in little girls hands? Monsters created! Success!

9/21
Nita being all cutsey.

Jessie being elusive.
Seriously, what cast?

Nita, you'd save some tears if you wouldn't play in the plants. But mom, dirt is sooooo coooollll!!!



The hats...I and my mother made hats. Fashioned after Jake's hat, not the same, but the same idea. Yup, totally stole the idea and methods. Except the scarf, that was all Susan's work! Taking orders now.
Tada!!!

9/25
Abby's goalie debut as well as mom's wardrobe lesson.

Whatever, I'm just going to stand here and eat my female M's.


Today 9/28/10

Hanging out with our sippy cups this morning while mom made pancakes.

We inherited a roller coaster from Okon's! We love it...it's like a slide. See video for correct use!


I got my new cast today! It's orange. I love it!


This is my dog. This is my phone. This is me, Jessie-bear, roarrrrr!

A special moment between sisters...pick me up, no pick me up, no me, meeeeee!!!!!


Fine, milk, it'll do.


Jessie's Ride


Nita's Ride

No comments: