Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Pictures Pictures Pictures vol 1

Okay, slacker here. I started writing the story, but three under 2 doesn't give you much time (or energy) to do much of anything. So I'll just dump in a bunch of pics and do what I can on the story!

Here we are before heading to the hospital. Who knew the background would end up being so appropriate! Heee!

Here's mama all gussied up for surgery! The end is really in site now!Here's papa with his gorgeous attire on. I did bring it home just in case we need a Halloween costume.


And whoola! Miss Anita
And Miss Jessica!
Here's Grandpa Sutton showing the new sister's to the big brother! He's been so good with them!
And all warmed up and cozy now. Leftie/Anita and Rightie/Jessica. That's how they're posing.

Mama in post surgery glow. Ugh! I should've left the hair cap on!"I'm the big brother of twin girls. Somebody save me!"

Papa and Jess

Auntie Diann with Anita

Uncle Brett with Anita
Grandpa (with Anita) and Grandma (with Jess) Sutton with the ladies.
Auntie Angie with Miss Anita.
Grandma Roedl with both the babes
Grandpa Buzzy with Anita...he's so happy!

Miss Jen with Anita the next day.

I may have a few more moments I can steal away while all the children sleep (god bless 'em) and post some more! I think I spoke too soon...time to eat I believe!

No comments: