Monday, February 02, 2009

Quickly

I am tired. But I am getting this done! The girls room is painted! Well, almost...all that is left is Greg's work of painting the trim (white) and then it's complete. Then we can fill it up!

Here we are mid-stripping of wall paper. The picture does not do the purple justice. It was hideous and probably caused nightmares.

Here are Jenny and I, I think silly from the smell? Haha! Just plain silly. I was so excited when we got finished. Cindy also helped a lot! I had great helpers! I was also excited about my $1 mini roller and tray, what can I say!

Here's a sample of the finished product! The orange and yellow are from the fish stuff that Jake currently has in his room. He is going to become dinosaur boy. It's bright, but very cheery and happy! Random stripes around the room.


And here we are at 24 weeks.


Okay, good night.

1 comment:

Tokyo Biker Mommy said...

That is awesome! Saul is going to be soooo jealous, he loves orange but him mommy and daddy are too lazy to paint his room.