Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fixed

Here I am getting my hair fixed by Ann! Whew. She rocked. I even got TWO suckers! I was a mess, but I behaved.
I want more suckers!!!!At The Wilderness this past weekend. I had a very important call to make. Many important calls to make. I was a busy dude.Back at Gramma and Grampa's. They told me and mom to leave on Sunday, but mom was too lazy. So we woke up Monday morning, and WHOAH, SNOW!!!!It's so cool!!!
Gramma is watching out the window. Get 'yer butt out here Gramma!!!I fell down a lot and didn't have boots, but I didn't mind one bit!
Before Mom and I left, we went to Crystal Creek Dairy House/Cheese House for some lunch. I have found my new love, Chocolate shakes. Oggghhhhh...mmmm....and I love the sound of the blender!
That's about all lately. Heading to BD today after Greg is done with work and I am prepared to eat like a queen all weekend. I can't wait.

If anyone needs a Christmas idea for Jake, the original Big Wheel is on sale at Target this weekend!

Okay, Jake is napping, I think I'll try to catch a nap too! I am packed, Jake is not totally packed, Porter is packed. Nigh-night.

No comments: