Friday, October 12, 2007

The End Is Near

It is officially my last day of "maternity leave". I put quotes around it because I've been on leave since we went to Savannah! haha! I stayed in bed with Jake until 11, baked some cookies (the package says it makes around 5 dozen and somehow I made 5 dozen after eating a dozen worth of dough, teehee!)

Last weekend we went to Lake Geneva for a little while. It was so blasted hot out we didn't make it very long. We found a fun toy store...they have all the old stuff! And found a crappy place to eat. Then we took a drive around the lake and came home. The leaves weren't changing too much, but it was still a pretty drive.

What else have we been up to? Not much! Jake is all ready for daycare on monday. I am not ready for work. I will be, don't worry. So here are some pictures instead of my boring jibber jabber!

Me strong like bull! (10/4)
(click on photos to enlarge as always!)

Me and my puppy dawg
The thinker or is it the stinker? (10/5)
No, this is the stinker!
Happy, happy, joy, joy! (10/8)
My outfit from Auntie Tara. (10/9)
80's vs Elvis look...I go for Elvis with the tongue hanging out! (10/10)
I am the product of these two people? 50% Mommy + 50% Daddy = 100% CUTE! (10/11)
What is this baby doing on my floor? It's my little brother that I totally adore!
I'm so happy I could pee!


And here are some more pics of Miss Alexa.
Her and Daddy (yeah Randy, that's you, Daddy!)
Hanging out in a little ball.
Rrraarrrr!

Those are still from the hospital...everyone is home now of course, she's almost 2 weeks old!

Well, next posting will be done as a working girl. I mean a career woman. :) Luck to me!

No comments: