Friday, September 07, 2007

First Doctor Visit

Jake had his first visit at the doctor's office today. It went nice and smooth (no shots, haha!) Our little weed is now 8 pounds 6 ounces and 22 inches long! When I told the doctor he's rolled over already he said we'll have our hands full once he really gets moving. It was my first solo trip with the little guy too...I was cleared for driving on Wednesday when I had the last 2 staples removed. It was invigorating! And I'm glad there was only 2...ow. And man is that thing UGLY! I wish it would hurry up and disappear! I still can't do much else...only lift as heavy as baby in car seat, no ab work, small walks okay. Yesterday I took both the boys on a walk. Porter did okay for his first time out with the stroller. He'll catch on sooner or later that I will run him over if he stands in the way!

Here are some pictures from yesterday.

Our first self-shot (I love taking these kinds of pictures, I'm in the pic and I take the pic, self-sufficient!) His blue eyes are lightening up a little bit along with his hair. And I see where he gets his wrinkly brow!

I wanted to get a good shot of his side burns! Kind-of got it here. I also need a good shot of his long locks in back...the hair does hang past his neck a bit! Mini-mullet!

Holy crap do I love to eat!!! I don't care what bottle it is and I don't care what the temp is!

During some tummy time...I thought he was going to roll over, but he just did the half way there program this time.

We need to experiment with video too. You will not believe the belches this kid puts out! I think he gets that from me, how sad. Haha! We'll say it's a good combination of both mommy & daddy!
We'll be in Beaver Dam this weekend. Going to meet some more of the Sutton's and see how much trouble we can get in there! Greg's nieces and nephews have only waited 21 years for a new cousin! Also plan on making an appearance at Dos Gringos to show Jake off.

I was going to take a nap...maybe I can still squeeze one in yet. I got sidetracked by pictures!

Have a good weekend ya'll!!!

No comments: