Wednesday, April 18, 2007

20 weeks + 1 day

Here's the weekly update...



















Porter needed to get in on the action too. My camera makes a wolf howling noise when it goes off with the self timer, so he totally digs it and is an excellent poser.

I have been feeling the little midget a lot...usually when I am sitting for awhile and in the morning. I am to the halfway point, yay! Right now it's 6.5" and 10 oz. or something like that based on babycenter.com. Oh wait, really, 10" head to foot! Woah...

Hallmark is nearing the end...they're hoping friday is the last day, but then they still have to pack & inventory everything.

That's all the excitement I got...time for a snack and a siesta. Toodle-loo

1 comment:

Tokyo Biker Mommy said...

I finally got to your blog. You look gorgeous! At least the parts of you we can see in the pictures. :)

Your big sis is very excited for you and Greg. :):)