Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bestill my gossip mongoring eyes...

Something is going down in the park...I just know it! There's a HUGE tent set up along one of the sidewalks leading up to the fountain...not next to, but over. There was a classy white limo at "the mansion" (the swanky hotel by the park). But then I thought, no, who'd be here, everyone's up in Canada at the Toronto Film Festival, but then I thought, PERFECT! No paparazzi to bug them. Brilliant I must say. Soooo...maybe Greg will go for a walk with me later tonight to snoop. :) I keep forgetting to mention my link to all gossip... www.laineygossip.com She's funny and actually digs for the truth and doesn't blow smoke up your behind. And my other favorite, www.gofugyourself.com Love it.

We haven't been up to too much lately...we went to Jekyll Island Labor Day. It's a island about 90 miles south of here. Didn't do too much but ate at an awful place, SeaJay's. Yuck. I didn't know it was humanely possibly to f-up chicken fingers, but they did it! 2 thumbs up for that. It's a great place if you want to take a leisurely bike ride or hang out at the beach.

Last weekend we walked down to Jen's & Friends one night and laughed at the "culture" (that would be people.) It's a cute place, supposed to be a Martini bar I think, but they were playing football games. It was entertaining...and no smoking inside, yay! Friday night we tried a restaurant in the mall! Eegads! It was good tho. Texas Road House...we both had steak and were pleasantly surprised. Oh cripes, I just looked at the website and they're all over WI. East side of Madison coming in October.

Otherwise we've just been working. Boring! Oh wait NOOOOO!!! I forgot the best news since the return from vacation!!! The ding dong that I worked with quit!!! And I must say in the most fashionable way. First she called in the morning (this is wednesday after putting up with her for one painstaking day) and asked for the "boss"...he was busy, take a message? "Yeah...my, um, alarm, um, didn't go off, so um, I'll be there...okay?" alrighty! Then about a hour later (just after we were wondering what the heck was taking so long and how we usually get ready faster than a speeding bullet in that situation) she calls back...talks to the boss. "Yeah, I don't really want to come in, um, ever...I want to quit, but don't know what to um, say..." Boss says "that's good enough right there." Toodles. Things go so much smoother and normal now, it's amazing.

So that's my glorious story! Ahhh. I am a lot more tired tho...I have to work a lot harder at the copier machine. Haha! :)

Time to make dinner! Later buckaroos!

1 comment:

R6Chick said...

Texas Roadhouse is evil
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/roadhouse.asp

Claim: A Texas Roadhouse manager requested compensation for business lost due to the fatal shooting of two police officers.

Status: True.