Tuesday, August 22, 2006

We're still alive

Yup, we're still here...sweating like pigs...eating like kings and queens...

We tried a new place over the weekend, Bella's Italian Restaurant. Eh...don't worry, it's not on our "must eat" list for visitors. I got pizza and Greg got lasagna. The 'za was blah and the lasagna was so-so. Our waitress tho? She apparently wasn't in a good mood that night! She was unpleasant and did not pass my test. No no no.

No beach the past weekend. We got suckered into Sam's club! Now we can buy 500 rolls of TP in one package and a 50 pack of razors! Yahoo!

We missed the Dodge County Fair this past weekend for the first time in eon's. Cheap Trick we luckily saw open for Aerosmith a couple years ago...but I'd like to have seen SheDaisy! La La La!

In 4 short days from now I'll get to see my new nephew Saul! Yay!!! I'm so excited I could pee my pants. Here's the latest shot courtesy of my sister...ain't he a looker!


My camera is ready for 100+ pictures, so be ready for the onslaught when I get back!

That's about it for now...I have to go start supper, spaghetti, I'm lazy. I'm going to attempt blackened chicken again tomorrow night. My first try awhile ago wasn't very black, so we'll see!

Stay cool ya'll!


No comments: